Cherie Burbach is the founder of Putting on the New. In July 2013, she was sitting in a Bible study when the words from Ephesians 4:24 (NIV) stood out to her: “… and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.”
She envisioned a group of women talking about this very thing, and Putting on the New was born.
Cherie specializes in writing about relationships and helping people to connect.
She has penned and contributed to articles for Readers Digest, Family Circle, About.com (NY Times), NBC/Universal, Match.com, Christianity Today, and more. Visit her website for more info, cherieburbach.com.
Readers have resonated with Cherie’s honest and inspirational “This I Believe” essay, which is the second-most popular out of over 50,000 entries on the NPR website.
Cherie is also a mixed media artist, combining acrylics with special papers and words from her original poetry.
- Prayer Warrior Journal
- Art and Faith: Mixed media art with a faith-filled message
- Angel Toughness
- 100 Simple Ways to Have More Friends
- Glass Sculptures: How to Make Beautiful Sculptures for the Garden Using Vases, Bowls, and Other Glass Pieces
- Emotional Affairs: How to Prevent, Stop, and Move On From an Emotional Affair
- How to (Really) Make Money Blogging
- My Soul Is From a Different Place: Poems
- Creative Day Planner: Perpetual Day Planner for Creative People
- Yes, You
- New and Selected Poems
- Internet Dating Is Not Like Ordering a Pizza
- 21 Simple Things You Can Do To Help Someone With Diabetes
- Father’s Eyes
- A New Dish
Cherie’s Mixed Media Art
Cherie is also a mixed-media artist, selling faith-based original arts and prints.
To hire Cherie as a freelance writer or blogger, please use the contact form.