The sense of freedom that you derive while riding a motorcycle, or simply sitting as a pillion, is beyond compare. Regarded as a low-impact exercise, and the coolest mode of transportation, motorbike riding can yield more benefits than one. According to scientists, it acts not just as a stress buster but also improves and enhances muscular and cerebral functions. Astonishingly though, motorbiking is also the most efficient form of transportation that impacts the environment most minimally. Along with these features, you can avail of Two-wheeler finance with the lowest EMI for safe and secure riding.
Benefits of Motorbike riding
Here are ten benefits that can be derived out of riding a motorbike
1. Extremely involving- The interaction that a motorcyclist has with the elements of nature is beyond imagination. When riding on a motorbike, the rider’s sense organs work emphatically, thereby giving him the sense, feel, touch, smell, and taste of his surroundings like no other form of transportation would ever impart.
2. Involves physical exercise- When riding a motorcycle, a whole bunch of your muscles gets on to work simultaneously. Where intense, rigorous riding on a racetrack can leave you exhausted at a much faster pace, even casual street riding leaves you tired but in a more satisfying manner. Whatever be the case, bike riding tones the muscles and keeps you fit without having to undertake an added effort to do so.
3. Hones your reflexes- Riding a motorcycle needs alertness of the body and sharpness of the mind at all times as the rider needs to balance himself on the vehicle perpetually. Your reflexes are enhanced to great degrees, especially when combating obstacles on the road, and hence it works to the advantage of brain development largely.
4. Euphoric experience while riding- The excitement and happiness that one derives while riding a motorbike is unimaginable. Especially for bike-lovers, nothing is mote satiating than commuting and exploring new places with something they enjoy the most. So what better way to build mental health or enrich your knowledge with exciting stories that would remain with you for a lifetime?
5. Enhances cerebral power- The brain of a motorcycle riser is extremely stimulated through this activity on a regular basis. This is not just hearsay; in fact, it has been proven scientifically by the Ryuta Kawashima Laboratory of the Department of Functional Brain Imaging, Institute of Development, Aging and Cancer at Tohoku University. Through detailed research, the scientists at this reputed institution proved that motorbike riding drastically enhances the cognitive functions, especially those relating to the brain and spatial reasoning capacity and prefrontal cortex functions.
Also, read – Best offers available on Bajaj 100cc bikes
6. Scientifically authenticated as a stress buster- We all have bad days and feel the need to escape from our tensions to someplace that renders us some peace and sanity. Astonishingly, escaping to a long route on your bike can make you positive and reduce stress instantly. Again, this fact has been proven scientifically that two-wheeler riders are more poised, positive and fit mentally.
7. Riding is like spirituality for those having a passion for it- ‘Being one with oneself’ is what defines spirituality to most of us. Passionate riders feel connected to their inner self when riding in an environment of their choice on their terms and conditions. It is like breaking through the realms of the world and connecting with their own soul to a deep and heightened level, thereby imparting a sense of satisfaction that no other thing can ever provide. The essence of spirituality is synonymous with inner peace, and this is what dedicated riders experience through motorcycle riding.
8. Initiates releasing of happy chemicals in the brain- Emotions occur due to the release or occurrence of chemical reactions in the brain, which ultimately make us feel happy, sad, excited or worried. An exciting adventure of our choice initiates the release of chemicals that make us feel elated, like Dopamine, Adrenalin, etc., and this is exactly what motorbike riding does to its lovers. It releases a cocktail of happy chemicals in the brain, which keeps you not just happy but also healthy at the same time.
9. The Achievement boost- Little achievements impart bigger boosts and satisfaction than the bigger feats in life. For riders, achieving small milestones like exploring a beautiful countryside on their bike, or completing a long-planned ride within the stipulated time, creates a sense of achievement towards something positive and constructive which in turn adds on to their overall well-being.
10. Aids weight loss- Although surprising but true, Bike riding can let you lose calories as you would at a gym. Where on-road riding tones your muscles, off-road riding pushes the entire body towards rigorous exercise, thereby enabling you to shed those extra calories without even realizing or working seriously for it. So, the mantra is if you are a serious rider, you are sure to lose weight over time through this much-liked adventure.
The thrill and confidence that you get while riding on a two-wheeler, like a Bajaj 100 cc bike, can never be gained by riding a four-wheeler. Having known the advantages of biking, if you are yet to hit on it as a serious proposition, start today and see how it brings about a positive change within you. You can even avail Two wheeler finance to start with a smooth ride on your road to satisfaction and self-enhancement.