QuickBooks Enterprise tops the list of Intuit’s most recommended accounting tools. The edition comes with various new functionalities and can make accounts management easier. In this blog, we will talk about the top reasons why its time that you switch to the latest version.
Some Characteristics combine also – different multiple user functionality, different location access, as well as the ability to store a large amount of inventory and transaction data. Let us now discuss each of these features in detail through Quickbooks Payroll Support.
QuickBooks Enterprise– Improvements and Characteristics
If you’re a QB Premier or Pro user, then you must go through the following list of functions that QuickBooks Enterprise offers: –
- Good and Better Storage Capacity
Unlike other Quickbooks versions, this edition is specifically designed to store larger data files. A user can easily exceed the 250 MB for a company file and work on the tool with full protection.
- Scalable Accounting Database
You wouldn’t find accounting tools in the market that come with scalable functions. However, with Quickbooks enterprise, you will get more storage space making it easier for you to expand your business without changing your accounting software.
- Multi-User Compatibility in Quickbooks Enterprise
It works phenomenally well with the different multiple users connected to the same windows server. It won’t be wrong to say that it can manage complicated business operations with ease.
- Advanced and Secure Inventory Tracking
If you have a business set up in multiple locations, then with QuickBooks enterprise solutions, you can track inventories easily. With just a few clicks, you can view in-hand inventory as well as sales history.
- Together User Functionality
If you’ve been using Quickbooks desktop for a long time, then you must give a try to the Enterprise version. We say so because it allows the setup of up to 30 users. It definitely makes for a speedier and steady choice.
- Find Functionality For Payment Transactions
With Quickbooks enterprise, you will attain a new search option that will allow you to search for payment transactions. This characteristic was added specifically to make the finding of customer quotations and sale orders easier and smoother. As per our professionals and experts, this is one characteristic that makes the Enterprise version worth purchasing.
- Allows Working in Multiple Company Files
Unlike QuickBooks Desktop, this version of Quickbooks enables users to set up a primary and secondary company file. Users can make use of this function and work on both the files at the same time that too in the same computer if you want to.
- Less Payroll Processing Fee
Once you subscribe to the latest version, you will get the opportunity to save some money on payroll direct deposit fees. To attend more kinds of information on QuickBooks enterprise pricing, you may contact a Quickbooks Pro Solution professional.
- Customized Fields
If you’re a QB Premier or Pro user, you must be aware that the custom field option is limited to 7 in those versions. But with the Quickbooks Enterprise, you will be able to add and set up 30 custom fields. This makes for better usability as well as data storage.
- Categorized User Roles and Permission
Users can set up predefined roles for different employees in the accounting software. This smoothens the functionality and allows the business owner to restrict certain data. Although this working capacity is available in Quickbooks Desktop as well, the enterprise version does not have a limit attached to the roles that can be defined.
Some Other Advanced and Secure Characteristics
If the above-mentioned functions couldn’t convince you to buy QuickBooks Enterprise 2018, then go through these amazing features: –
- After confirming the business company file, the tool will provide you a report that will feature a list of errors that could be and could not be resolved.
- You can save transactions under the ‘Send Later’ tab and send them all together with just one click.
- If you wish to convert a sales order to a purchase order, then the ‘Auto copy ship to address function is something that will delight you.
- The tool offers built-in templates and allows the user to sort the columns.
- Not only it offers advanced reports but it also provides the most amazing help portal.
- QuickBooks enterprise is consistent with different kinds of industries like – manufacturing, construction as well as field services.
- You can make use of this tool at any time and from any device.
QuickBooks Enterprise is truly an accounting software that is worth upgrading to. To know about its pricing plan and subscription options, you may contact the Quickbooks Support Pro Solution experts team. The professionals and experts in our team will provide you with relevant information and assistance.